- The difference between expected result and actual result is error.
- Is an undesirable deviation from requirements or Cosmetic.
- When we found any deviation from our required output in the development environment we call it as Error.
- If that error comes at the tome of development stage before production then it is bug.
- Is an error found BEFORE the application goes into production or missing Functionality.
- when we found deviation from our System Requirement Specification (SRS) in the testing environment then we call it as BUG.
- If that error comes after production then we say it is defect.
- Is an error found AFTER the application goes into production or missing Requirement.
- When some problem found in the production environment we call it as Defect.