Wednesday, June 19, 2013
INSAT 3D is delivered to French Guiana for Arianespace’s next Ariane 5 launch
Photo shows INSAT 3D being removed from its shipping container during activity conducted inside spaceport’s payload preparation facilitie. INSAT 3D is meant exclusively for meteorological studies. Weighing 2,090 kg, it will be flown to its orbit on the European Ariane 5 launch vehicle. It is tentatively planned to be sent up on July 26.
Check out these bizarre coincidences.
1) India win the World Cup.
2) Next year, India lose 2-1 to England at home. England are led by a 27-year old left-handed batsman.
3) Australia's best batsman retires, and the team performs poorly under the new captain.
4) The following year, India win the biggest ODI tournament outside the World Cup.
5) Australia fail to make the semifinal of the tournament, losing two of their three games.
6) A left-arm spinner whose name is Ravi emerges the top player.
7) The team that India beat in the World Cup final reached the semifinal.
These things happened in 1983, 1984 and 1985.
History is about to repeat itself in 2011, 2012 and 2013.