How to Place Facebook Chat On Firefox SidebarIf you are using Firefox, you can place the Facebook Chat at the sidebar.
How to Download Facebook Photo AlbumsFacePAD: Facebook Photo Album Downloader allows you to download your friends’ facebook albums, Events albums, and Group Albums, en masse, with the click of a button.
How to Share Flickr Photos to FacebookFlickr2Facebook is an unofficial Flickr to Facebook uploader(bookmarklet) which allows you upload photos to Facebook from Flickr.
How to Update Facebook without Using Facebookhellotxt and Ping.fm both introduced features that let Facebook administrators update Facebook Pages.
How to Schedule Facebook MessagesSendible lets you schedule Facebook messages ahead of time so you can send messages to your friends, customers or colleagues in the future.
How to "Friend" Someone on Facebook & Hide It From Your Status UpdatesA short tutorial on Makeuseof to guide you how to hide Facebook status updates and keep that fact confined to your closer friends.
How to Create a Photo Collage Using Pictures of Your Facebook FriendsClick on Friends tab. Proceed to More tab. From "Choose an option" dropdown, choose any of the dashes "—" . Your Facebook friends collage is right on your computer screen.
How to Know When Facebook Friends Secretly Delete or Block YouThis service has been discontinued. X-Friends is a unique tool for tracking friends that disappear from Facebook.
How to Display Selected Pictures Only on your Facebook Profile PageA little-known feature in Facebook that lets you decide who shows up in that Friends box. Click that "edit" pencil in your Friends box and type the names of your best friends in the box that says "Always show these friends"
How to Remove Facebook AdvertisementsThis Greasemonkey script – Facebook: Cleaner removes many of the annoying ads and updates that unavoidably appear on your Facebook pages.
How to Syncs Photos of Facebook Friends with Contacts in Microsoft OutlookOutSync is a free Windows application that syncs photos of your Facebook friends with matching contacts in Microsoft Outlook. It allows you to select which contacts are updated. So you can update all contacts at once or just a few at a time.
How to Display Facebook Statuses on WordPress BlogThe following method make use of Facebook status feed and WordPress RSS widget to display Facebook Statuses on WordPress blog.. It will also work for self-host WordPress blogs.
How to Post Your Blog Posts to Your Facebook Wall AutomaticallyWordbook allows you to cross-post your blog posts to your Facebook Wall. Your Facebook “Boxes” tab will show your most recent blog posts.
How to Access Facebook Chat on DesktopGabtastik and digsby let you keep Facebook chat sessions open on your Windows desktop outside of your regular web browser, using minimal screen real estate and system memory.
How to Create Quiz on Facebook EasilyLOLapps provides quiz creator that can be employed to conjure up these popular personality quizzes that are so widespread in Facebook.
How to Hide Your Online Status on Facebook Chat from Select ContactsFacebook has integrated friends list with Chat and you can also choose which of these list members get to see you online.
How to Get Facebook Updates on EmailNutshellMail consolidates your Facebook accounts through the inbox you use the most.
How to Update Facebook Status from FirefoxFireStatus is a status update utility for multiple social networks, including FaceBook.
How to Get Facebook on Your DesktopSeesmic Desktop, Facebooker, Xobni, Facebook Sidebar Gadget, Scrapboy and Facebook AIR application are desktop applications that allows you interact with your stream just as you would on Facebook, but without the browser.
How to Delete, Cancel and Terminate Facebook Account and ProfileA simple guide to terminate, delete or cancel Facebook account, together with the Facebook profile easily.
Read more: 20 Facebook Tips/Tricks You Might Not Know http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/20-facebook-tipstricks-you-might-not-know/#ixzz14zHU2RkB
How to Be Cool on Facebook
- 1Strike up a conversation. Say something quirky, interesting and different. If you both like the same band, say "Hey I love (blah)! Do you have their new album?" Don't talk about how you were listening to their track when you accidentally dropped a wedding cake on your uncle's dog, or something unusual. Be truthful if you can, but there is probably some link you can make with something weird that has happened to you and something on their profile.
- 2Don't write overly long posts on their page. If you have something personal to say, then you should really say it in person or via private message. Say something cool answering their question and ask them about themselves. Then, end with a compliment so they want to talk to you again.
- 3Don't leave comments asking people about their status updates and relationship status changes unless you know them very well. Even then, keep them short so they feel that they have some space. Yes, they are putting information out there, but that doesn't mean you have to leap on it.
- 4Wait a few minutes before answering their first post, maybe 4 or 5. Be nice and make them want to talk to you. Don't ignore them for 20 minutes, then reply with something saying you don't care, because they will be put off, just like you would be in their situation!
- 5Think about posts before you write them, and wait 2 minutes between reading and posting the reply.
- 6Always delete embarrasing application addition stories from your mini-feed. (Do this by pressing the 'X' on the right of the story you think is embarrasing and then clicking 'Hide story').
- 7Have a few applications that you like, but don't invite all your friends to do hundreds of quizzes and then clog up your profile with 17 different "Are you snap, crackle or pop?" questionnaires.
- 8Don't send Bumper Stickers more than once a week.
- 9Change your status about once every 2 days, and clear it when you haven't done anything interesting recently, rather than "Kate has just eaten a sandwich". Keep it vague, so all the mystery of your exotic life is not revealed immediately.
- 10Change your profile picture roughly 2 weeks and pick carefully. Get in a good mood before you take it, smile casually, and pose in an interesting position. Be sexy and confident without being a slut.
- 11Don't make everything vulgar or about sex. Relax and show you are a normal person they want to talk to.
- 1210% of what people mean comes from their choice of words. Saying "I'm fine" can mean a thousand different things. Be clear, use occasional emoticons and don't stress over someone sending you 5 Xs instead of the usual 6.
- 13Use line break, commas and periods (full stops) to help people understand what you're saying. Also, use normal capitalization.
- 14Use ... but never write "dot dot dot". Vary the number of dots you use.
- 15Don't use obscure references.
- 16Be your normal, relaxed, cool self! Be relaxed, friendly and flirty if you need to be. Don't say anything that isn't true, and bad things you say about people will just come back to you.
- 17Smileys are nice, as long as you don't use them in every post and don't get too crazy.
- 18Don't always rush to agree with everything. A bit of a game is more fun than one person worshipping the other.
- 19Smile in pictures, and shut your eyes. It looks cute. Also, look down in a few pictures.
- 20Don't use a photo that has you with all your friends, it should ideally be you alone, you might not be the only person on the planet with your name- if an old friend comes looking for you, this multi-person profile pic will just confuse them
- 21A few simple things: Express Yourself, Be Yourself and Have Fun. Try to take cool quizzes and make sure all active friends of yours are on News Feed!!! That way if their friends come they'll say "Wow that sounds really cool. and then they add you."
- 22When taking your profile picture, don't do push your lips out trying to do the "pouty" face. It will just make you look stupid.