Sharing a folderHow do I share a folder with other people?
Need help setting up a sync folder? See Setting up folders to start syncing.
To share a synced folder:
- Select the folder in SugarSync Manager, or in My SugarSync website.
- Click Share Folder.
- Choose an option under Permissions:
- Read Only means that recipients can view and download files from the shared folder, but cannot make any changes to the files.
- Add & Edit Files allows recipients to sync the folder to their own computers. See Syncing a Shared Folder to find out how.
Note: The same permissions are set for all folder members.
- Enter each recipient's email address, and type an optional message.
- Click Send.