Important Instructions for Students appearing in above mentioned examinations:
1. All the students are required to carry hall ticket with them issued by the university during exam time.
2. They must be in their respective examination hall 30 minutes before exam time failing which entry will not be permitted.
3. Any type of printed/handwritten/typed material, Mobile phone, Pager or Programmable calculator, PDA or any
other objectionable material which breaches the code of conduct of university and falls under unfair means as per GTU circular dated 3rd November, 2011 is not allowed to carry in the examination hall.
4. They must bring their own instruments such as scientific calculator etc., to be used in the examination as its exchange will not be permitted under any circumstances during exam time.
1. All Principals of BEcolleges affiliated to GTU for display on notice board and circulation in all departments of the college.
2. All sections of Gujarat Technological University
3. Commissionerate of Technical Education,Gujarat State for information