Friday, March 23, 2012
firstname.lastname@example.org really find lost mobiles? <Myth Buster>Myth:-
This is how it works!!!!!!
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this no anywhere but except your mobile as this is the no which will help trace your mobile in case of a theft.
4. Once stolen you just have to mail this 15 digit IMEI no. to email@example.com
5. No need to go to police.
6. Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hrs via a complex system of GPRS and internet.
7. You will find where your hand set is being operated even in case your no is being changed.
PASS ON THIS VERY IMP MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.
If u lost your mobile, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info.
Last used No.:
E-mail for communication:
Note: THIS SITE DON’T FIND ANY MOBILE THIS IS JUST AN ARTICLE.
Following commented IMEI numbers will create online database for missing or stolen mobile and this will help second-hand mobile buyer to identify stolen or lost mobiles.