Saturday, May 21, 2011
- Operating system:2000/2003/XP/Vista (x86 or x64)
- Memory:256MB RAM
- Hard Drive:1.5GB
- DVD ROM:8Speed
- Video Card:32 MB
- Sound Card:direct X 9.0c compatible
- Direct X:9.0c
- Single System multiplayer:Keyboard, Mouse or dual analogue gamepad
2. Go to My Documents and find Folder "EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07"; if it is does not exist than Make it.
3. Paste these 4 files [which you downloaded] in separate folder and name the folders as the file name.
(1) 1024768.pro(2) IPL Trn.tmt(3) Trn_0.tmt(4) WC2011.ros
4. Now Launch this 5th and last file: [which you downloaded]
5. You are done launching the game.
6. Enjoy your game.
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups Mango pulp (requires about 3-4 large ripe sweet mangoes)
- 1 cup thick yogurt (low fat/vanilla flavored also works)
- 1/4 cup water (if needed for consistency)
- pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
- Make sure not to spill the juice Add it to the processor. The more you like the mango, more pulp you can use for this recipe. It adds a wonderful color to your Lassi too.
- Process it until smooth. Now add the thick Yogurt.
- Process it together until well blended. If yours is not sweet enough and too thick, add sugar/honey and water. Blend it once again – quick pulses should do.
- Pour it into glasses and enjoy.
- 1 cup Raw Mango Pulp
- 1 cup Ripe Mango Pulp
- 3 tbsp Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (Methi Dana)
- A pinch of Asafoetida (Hing)
- 2 Green Chillies (slit)
- 6-8 Curry Leaves
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Boondi
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl, mix together raw mango pulp, ripe mango pulp, gram flour, buttermilk and salt.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and add asafetida, mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds and cook till it starts to splutter.
- Pour the mango mixture in and add a little water to it, stir well and allow it to boil.
- Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Add water if required.
- Add boondi and simmer for five more minutes.
- Serve hot.
- 3 small ripe mangoes (or use 1 large mango. See Note below)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cardamom powder (start less and increase as per taste)
- 2 tbsp sugar (depends on the sweetness of mangoes)
- 1 cup milk (fat free/low fat also works)
- Ice cubes
- 1 dollop of vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Peel the mangoes (if using fresh) and add the pulp to a blender.
- Add the milk and cardamom powder. Start with the minimum – since some may find the flavor of cardamom too overpowering. You can skip using it too.
- Blend it well until frothy along with ice cubes. Taste and add sugar if needed and give it another whirl if adding.